Green Beans with Roasted Garlic & Rosemary:
1 package of french green beans
2 tbsp. rosemary
1 tbsp. oregano
1 head of elephant garlic
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F.
2. Wrap elephant garlic in foil place in heated oven for 40 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, place vegetable steaming basket in pot. Add water so that water just barely touches bottom of basket. Place on stove over medium heat.
4. When simmering, add green beans to pot and cover. Cook to desired doneness.
5. Mix together Rosemary, oregano, 1 tbsp of roasted garlic, salt, and pepper.
6. Drain green beans and toss with above mixture.