2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) chilled butter, divided (plus additional for searing)
1/4 cup finely chopped shallot (about 1 large)
1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
8 halved pitted sweet red cherries, fresh or frozen, thawed
2 tablespoons tawny Port
1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
(For Pork Tenderloin)
Pre-heat oven to 400F
Prepare baking dish – coat in butter
Coat tenderloin in salt and pepper
1. Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add additional butter.
2. Sear pork tenderloin until browned on all sides.
3. Place tenderloin in prepared baking dish and place in oven for 25-30 minutes (until meat thermometer reads 155-160)
4. In same pan, add shallots and cook over medium heat (about 30 seconds)
5. Add broth, cherries, Port, and honey. Increase heat to high and boil until sauce is reduced to glaze, stirring often.
6. Whisk in 1 tbsp. cold butter. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.