Roasted Baby Red Potatoes in Rosemary Butter:
1 pound baby red potatoes
4 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. dried rosemary
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F and butter a 9×13 baking dish.
2. In a small saucepan melt butter then add dried rosemary.
3. Simmer butter and rosemary for about a minute careful not to brown butter. Turn off heat and allow to cool.
4. While butter is cooling, chopped baby red potatoes into 1/4 inch cubes.
5. Toss potatoes in butter mixture then spread along bottom of the baking dish.
6. Bake potatoes in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.